Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Job Letters Sample

Tangerang, March 30, 2011

Attention To:
Mr. Palagunadi
Human Resources Department
PT. Antah Berantah
Jl. Raya Lancar Jaya No. 99
Bandung


Dear Sir,

On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Instrumentation and Control System Engineer in your company. My name is Mak Lampir, 180 years old, Female, single, energetic and healthy. I am a Control System Engineer and graduated from Angling Darma University (UNADAR) on May 2007 with GPA 3.78. I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.

Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.

I hope my qualifications and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,



Mak Lampir
Phone : 022 - 123456
Jl. Gunung Jati No.98
Bandung - Kode Pos 12345